- Kent Farrington and Blue Angel victorious in $85,000 Salamander Hotels & Resorts Grand Prix CSI 3* at the 2015 WEF
- Dakota wins the Ruby et Violette WEF Challnge Cup
- Lennox 324 wins the Oliva Nova Gold Tour
- Renkum Dorenda and Amy Inglis win the Bronze Tour 1.40m on the first two days of the 2015 Olivia Nova Tour
- Equine Article from Spears - A Stable Investment?
- Royalty Des Isles with Lisa Nooren wins the Dutch Junior National Championships 2014
- Horse of the Year Show 2013- SKY SPORTS TROPHY
- Lauren Hough wins Massimo Dutti Prix aboard Ohlala
- Burg's Surprise wins 1.35m class at La Boissiere
- Allenbridge Tax Shelter Report
- Horse Power - Article from December 2012 edition of Brummell Magazine
- Financial Times 14th Oct " VCTs hit as tax-friendly EISs gain traction"
- Olympics equestrian: Great Britain win showjumping gold
- Hough and Ohlala win the Youngster Cup Final in Aachen
- Spirit VIII Selected to represent Great Britain at Junior European Championships in Austria
- The French Team under the leadership of Henk Nooren are peaking at the right time for the Olympics!!!
- Coco II wins the Horse of the Year Show Newcomers Championship Qualifier at Wales and West.
- Horse and Hound report "A new star produced at the Hamburg Global Champions Tour"
- Ohlala at Norten Hardenberg CSI3*
- Spirit VIII selected to represent Great Britain in Wierden
- IN Showjumpers to present at the 2012 Thames Valley Investment Dinner on 29th May
- Great Britain Viewing Trials May 3-7
- 4 IN Showjumper horses qualify for final of 7/8 year old final at the Welsh Masters
- OhLaLa records consistent results in Wellington
- Two exciting new horses purchased
- £400,000 of investment funding received for EIS
- London 2012 Olympics: Former belgian star steps in to halt horse flow to the east
- January 2012 - Digest: Jumpers seek £1m bounce
IN SHOWJUMPERS UTILISES THE TALENT AND EXPERIENCE OF HENK NOOREN AND DUNCAN INGLIS , TWO OF EUROPE'S LEADING PROFESSIONALS IN THE SHOWJUMPING INDUSTRY
The horses selected for purchase not only have the talent and potential to succeed at the highest level but also have considerable upside potential in value. Henk and Duncan established their international reputations as successful showjumpers in their own right and as trainers of successful showjumping horses for their own use and for the use of riders at all levels, including at the very top International and Olympic level.
Henk and Duncan's expertise in the showjumping industry have been strengthened by the financial operations and management experience that Caroline Wilks and Alan Smith bring to the Company, all have been financially successful in their own right, and together they create a powerful combination, bringing together extensive business management expertise and strength and depth of knowledge and contacts, in the show jumping industry.
With a strong track record in acquiring, producing and selling high quality showjumping horses for some of the most prestigious teams and riders in the world, combined with their international network of professional contacts; they have a consistent demand for horses.
INS Rosehill Enterprises PLC is the second Enterprise Investment Scheme from the Company. It has been established to enable private individuals to access a portfolio of high quality showjumping horses whilst at the same time potentially providing significant tax benefits to an investor under the Enterprise Investment Scheme. The Company has received advance assurances from HMRC that the Shares will rank as 'eligible shares' for the purposes of the Enterprise Investment Scheme, with its attendant tax benefits.